1. Optimize the optical system designs and enhance optical performances;
2. Engage in the construction of optical systems and related experiments; responsible for the procurement and testing of optical components;
3. Conduct trial production with process technicians, and solve problems of optical design that occur during production;
4. Draw on product R&D experience, improve optical performances of the product, and report technical documents;
5. Modify and improve optical designs on basis of top-level requirements from the clients or of the products; help complete modular work of the optical system.
1. Master degree or above in optical engineering, optical information science and technology and other optical related majors in China or abroad;
2. At least 5 years of experience in optical system design; working experience in imaging system and lenses design is preferred; experience in optical design of lithography machines is preferred;
3. Strong theoretical basis, well understand Fourier optics, physical optics and geometrical optics;
4. Able to independently conduct opto-electronic system design and lenses design, proficient in optical design software like ZEMAX, CODEV, etc;
5. Rigorous and practical, passionate about work, good at teamwork, passionate about thorough study, able to work under pressure, result-oriented.
BMF Material Technology Inc.
BMF Material Technology Inc.（BMF）focuses on the design, development and production of Micro/Nano-scale 3D printing system and Micro/Nano scale functional composite materials.
BMF is a spin-off company from the 3D Nano-manufacturing and Nano-photonics group led by Professor Nicholas Fang at MIT, co-founder and Chief Scientist of BMF.
BMF’s R&D team has extensive experiences in areas such as optical design, material development, hardware engineering, and nano-manufacturing, etc. BMF has offices in Boston (USA)，Shenzhen and Hong Kong(China).
Micro/Nano-scale 3D printing is one of the most important area in advanced manufacturing. There is a huge demand for complicated three-dimensional (3D) micro/nanostructures in various areas, e.g. MEMS, Biomedical engineering, Tissue engineering, New materials, New energy, HD display, Micro fluidics, Micro/Nano-optical devices, Micro/Nano sensors, Micro/Nano electronics, Optoelectronic device, Printed electronics, etc. Microscale 3-D Printing and Nano-Architecture based on composite material design have been recognized as one of Top 10 Breakthrough Technologies by MIT Technology Review Magazine in 2014 and 2015 consecutively.
Looking forward to your joining： HR@BMFTEC.CN