1. Responsible for designing mechanical structural for 3D printing systems; integration of 3D, 3D and BOM; equipment accuracy control; shock-proof design; simulation analysis, etc.;
2. Responsible for design, installation, debugging and trial-operation of the mechanical equipment, as well as completion of test reports;
3. Responsible for design, debugging and verification of optical parts in the equipment; participate in technical assessment and verification of optics in the equipment;
4. Participate in the initiation and planning of project development, solve problems occurred in product development, and follow discussions on technical solutions.
1. Master degree or above in mechanical engineering from China’s 211/985 universities.
2. At least 3 years of experience in precision mechanical design; well understand the principles of electrical control and usage of commonly-used standard parts; have extensive experience in independent project design; experience in design of optical precision equipment is preferred;
3. Experienced in modal simulation, accuracy control, standardized design, mechanical processing and application of the precision equipment;
4. Have R&D project experience, good communication and coordination skills, and innovation and team spirits; work rigorously and speak English well;
5. Proficient in SOLIDWORKS, BOM, familiar with basic principles, structures, technical parameters, installation and debugging of common mechanical devices;
6. Familiar with mechanical design, optics, automatic control etc., with strong analysis and problem solving abilities.
BMF Material Technology Inc.
BMF Material Technology Inc.（BMF）focuses on the design, development and production of Micro/Nano-scale 3D printing system and Micro/Nano scale functional composite materials.
BMF is a spin-off company from the 3D Nano-manufacturing and Nano-photonics group led by Professor Nicholas Fang at MIT, co-founder and Chief Scientist of BMF.
BMF’s R&D team has extensive experiences in areas such as optical design, material development, hardware engineering, and nano-manufacturing, etc. BMF has offices in Boston (USA)，Shenzhen and Hong Kong(China).
Micro/Nano-scale 3D printing is one of the most important area in advanced manufacturing. There is a huge demand for complicated three-dimensional (3D) micro/nanostructures in various areas, e.g. MEMS, Biomedical engineering, Tissue engineering, New materials, New energy, HD display, Micro fluidics, Micro/Nano-optical devices, Micro/Nano sensors, Micro/Nano electronics, Optoelectronic device, Printed electronics, etc. Microscale 3-D Printing and Nano-Architecture based on composite material design have been recognized as one of Top 10 Breakthrough Technologies by MIT Technology Review Magazine in 2014 and 2015 consecutively.
Looking forward to your joining： HR@BMFTEC.CN